The following video is brought to you courtesy of the Sky News YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.
– After weeks of deliberation, the EU has stopped short of imposing export curbs on vaccine doses, as it attempts to remedy its slow-moving rollout,
– What does last night’s virtual EU council meeting mean for the UK, and is it the ‘win-win’ outcome that was aimed for?
– China sanctions more than a dozen individuals and organisations in the UK, after Britain took similar action over concerns about human rights abuses,
– The World War Two veteran who’s completing a lockdown cycle challenge as he celebrates his 100th birthday,
– The NSPCC says platforms owned by Facebook are being used in more than half of online child sex crimes.
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more videos: http://www.youtube.com/skynews
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/skynews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/skynews
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/skynews
For more content go to http://news.sky.com and download our apps:
Sky News videos are now available in Spanish here/Los video de Sky News están disponibles en español aquí https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzG5BnqHO8oNlrPDW9CYJog”