Today on The Legal Brief, we’re talking about the newest federal court decision, in Worman v. Healey, which found AR-15s are NOT protected under the Second Amendment!
✰✰ Get 10% OFF at 1776 United using code “TGC10” ► https://goo.gl/aFK9hn
✰ Get 15% OFF at Patriot Patch! Use Code “TGC” ► https://goo.gl/1OWfnU
★ Buy From Amazon! ► http://amzn.to/2kE8UBq
★ Top TGC Gear ► https://www.amazon.com/shop/theguncollective
♦ TGC PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/TheGunCollective ♦
✮✮✮ Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/LatffH ✮✮✮
LINKS FOR THIS EPISODE:
● TGC Shot Show 2018 Playlist: https://goo.gl/R1D9X7
● Court Decision: https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2018/04/06/Worman%20dismissal-SJ%20ruling%204-6-18.pdf
● Enforcement Notice: http://www.mass.gov/ago/public-safety/awbe.html
● Friedman v. City of Highland Park Dissent from Denial of Certiorari – https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/15pdf/15-133_7l48.pdf
● PA Rally Link: http://www.2arally.com/
● TGC 2017 AR15 ban Episode: https://youtu.be/F4dOBZXOJb8
Music Licensing: ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
• Closing Music:
Krale – Frontier (ft. Jasmina Lin & Jay Christopher) [NCS Release]
Music was provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Business Inquires: [email protected]
©Patton Media and Consulting, LLC 2017
The materials available through The Gun Collective (including any show, episode, guest appearance, etc. appearing within) are for informational and entertainment purposes only.
The opinions expressed through this video are the opinions of the individual author.